Searching Web Hosting

Research and postings about today's top Providers

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

 
"Web Hosting: For Before or After You Shop & Compare."

Welcome to the forum for today's web hosting leaders.


Hi Friend. Being your host, I felt it neccessary to at least provide

you with what's hot in hosting. I mean right now you may be...

~ tossing around hosting companies to host your site

~ trying to decide between 2 or 3 really good web hosting
providers.

~ looking for any ideas for when you are ready to put up
your site

~ or just wondering what kind of 'expression' to post.

~or, you may just want to hang out.

But you probably came for hosting, so be sure to check out

the 'Hot Hosting' Profile (below). I've searched for the best

web hosts out there, researching for my own site. I chose,

of course, my top pick(profiled below)...and have been

completely satisfied. But for my 'business site' I actually

did not use the services of my 2nd & 3rd picks(see below),

though I have researched them. For my business site

(still being built), I decided to include all the software, tools

and everything I needed to run a business in one 'sweet'

package, choosing a company called www.sitesell.com

instead. But, after researching, comparing and reading what felt

like a thousand top ten lists, three web hosting providers

really stood out - making it tough for me to decide which

one I wanted to use. The 'runners-up' providers are seemingly

just as great but offer services unique to their customers.

Some of those services and features maybe being a little

better, or at least 'different' than the first provider's. Now,

I'm not some hosting 'guru', but i did do the research and

would like to pass it along because there's so many providers,

but only a handful of them offer features and services for

someone who may be looking for one with a little of everything

but is still fast, easy and affordable. Well, thanks for being here...

Good luck to you in finding the right hosting provider for you.

Comments:
thaNk's for the infO...
 
Hi Rob, you commented on my blog some of these days. Would you be interested in building up some blogs on unny tech-support experiences and/or some real supporting tips? I guess that will be most interesting for us two in organizing the jokes, the serious things or maybe both of them and could draw some more traffic to our existing blogs.

Thanks for your comment again and I am looking forward to hear from you. My YM is adiaconescu and I am from Romania. Usually I am online 15-20 hours a day, so it won't be hard to find me :)

Sincerely,
Alex
 
Hi Rob, thanks for commenting on my blog. You've got a nice one going here, too! Keep up the good work, I'm saving your blog for future reference...

Blessed Be,
Moonwitch
 
Hi and thanks for visiting MY blog, http://halalsilks.blogspot.com I would like to know more about power but I can't get into the site here the link is broken.
Not a good sign!
let me know when it works.
 
Thank you very much for your comment. I enjoy having people read my blog, HOWEVER, I do not enjoy people using my blog for advertisements. Please do not continue doing that.
 
I am terribly sorry that I didn't drag my carcas over to your lovely site sooner. I thought you were telling me to visit the weird site you advertised on a comment you put on my page. Oh yes, the memories... well I'm sure they'll flood back one day. Ok, ok, I know it's a watered bridge in the past. But hey, I'm glad you came and so I had to pay my respects and look at your site. So very kind of you to offer me a biscuit, but I must go. Trolls are rallying in the kitchen, crafting new, hardened cheese weapons of slicing pain. Have a nice day (midgetsoup.blogspot.com)
 
Hello. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog. (I just started today, and it's gotten a ton of comments.) It's great you have good hosting sites listed. I will have to read your blog later when my brain isn't fried from marketing materials.
Have a good evening - sas
 
thanks.. I actually got a comment at last..lol I'm so dumb I replied to my own blog.. thanks for the information..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

September 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?